Jackson, Michigan – Global bakery manufacturer and ingredients distributor, Dawn Foods, announce two appointments to its North America leadership team.
Ahmet Hepdogan joins Dawn Foods as Vice President of Procurement, while Josh Bruketta has been promoted to Vice President of People, North America.
As Vice President of Procurement, Hepdogan will:
• lead Dawn’s regional procurement team
• work on strategic contract strategies and negotiations
• identify innovative global sourcing solutions to meet Dawn's business goals
• lead strategic material and service planning, work cross-functionally on regional and global procurement strategies
• support commodity risks within the supply chain
Prior to joining Dawn Foods, Hepdogan served as Chief Procurement Officer for a sweet snack business and affiliate of Ferrero International, Ferrara. He also held roles at ARYZTA and U.S. Foods.
Meanwhile, Bruketta has been with Dawn Foods since 2021 and has previously served as Director.
As Vice President of People, Bruketta will be responsible for talent management and development, change management and driving departmental excellence across the region.
"Josh has been instrumental in driving significant change in the areas of retention, recruitment and more for our commercial and distribution business," states John Schmitz, President of Dawn Foods North America.
"He will continue to work closely with our global people partners to position Dawn as an employer of choice and to elevate the team member experience."
To view current jobs at Dawn Foods, visit https://www.careersinfood.com/dawn-foods-company-5302.htm
Photo by: dawnfoods.com