Washington, DC – The American Bakers Association (ABA) welcomes five new members to their Board of Directors.
The addition of the new Board members ensures that ABA truly represents all segments of the baking industry.
The five new members include:
• Tony Gavin, Executive Vice President of Bimbo Bakeries USA. Gavin has held a variety of executive positions since 2003 at George Weston Bakeries, Best Foods, Inc., and CPC International. Interested in jobs at Bimbo Bakeries USA? Visit here to view current listings.
• Darlene Nicosia, new Chief Executive Officer of Hearthside Food Solutions brings over three decades of food industry experience with roles at The Coca-Cola Company, Kraft, and PepsiCo.
• Dean Short, President and Chief Executive Officer for 5 years at Lewis Brothers Bakeries, Inc. Lewis Brothers Bakeries is a third-generation family baking company with five bakeries in Indiana and Tennessee.
• Paul Lattan is the President - Principal, Avant Food Media, and Publisher, Commercial Baking. With many years of intellectual and relationship equity, Lattan launched Avant Food Media in 2020 as an emerging B2B voice in the food and baking industry.
• Tim Cook is the Chief Strategy and Business Development Officer of the LINXIS Group. LINXIS is a leader in specialized equipment, comprised of 5 companies in The Netherlands, Germany, United States, Canada, and France serving the industrial food and health manufacturing industry.
“Their service on the board guided our organization and industry through unthinkable, challenging global events. We are now in a stronger position than ever due to their leadership,” states Robb MacKie, President and Chief Executive Officer of ABA.
“ABA’s Members and staff are grateful for their significant contributions.”
To view current executive jobs, visit https://www.careersinfood.com/executive-jobs.cfm
Photo by: americanbakers.org