Valentine’s Day is next month and whether you are celebrating with your partner, best friends or loved ones, home-cooked food and baked goods always makes a great treat.
If you are planning on baking a sweet delight, here are the best Valentine’s Day baking equipment to seal the day with an edible kiss.
• Heart-shaped anything: From heart-shaped cake tins to heart cookie cutters, there are plenty of kitchenware and home appliances that make Valentine’s Day baking both a breeze and romantic
• Heart silicone mold: If you plan on making your own chocolate truffles, cake pops or another decadent sweet treat, get yourself a 3D heart silicone mold to shape your treat
• Cupcake toppers: an inexpensive decoration that enhances the look of the cake and adds a romantic touch
• Valentine’s cupcake box: A cupcake box with a window and heart decoration on the exterior casing is eye catching and will make your cupcakes look professional
• Heart spoon: This cute and cheerful kitchenware quite literally stirs love into your recipe
• Valentine’s Day apron: Not only do you need the correct equipment, but you also need a Valentine’s Day-themed apron
To view current baker jobs, visit https://www.careersinfood.com/baker-jobs.cfm
Photo by: unsplash.com