Adapted from Purple Foodie
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz. white chocolate, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 10 fl. oz. hot milk
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake tin with papers or grease the tin.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time and continue to beat until very light.
- Mix in the vanilla and the melted chocolate.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda.
- Add the flour to the batter, alternating with the milk. Start and end with the flour.
- Fold in the raspberries gently, taking care not to mush them.
- Fill up the muffin tin 3/4 of the way full and bake for 20-25 minutes or until wooden skewer comes out clean.
Ingredients - Raspberry Buttercream
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 - 6 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- Place jam and butter into the bowl of an electric mixer. Fit with paddle attachment and beat until smooth, creamy, light, and fluffy – about 2 minutes.
- Add in powdered sugar one cup at a time until you reach your desired consistency and sweetness.
- Frost cooled cupcakes.