Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 6 inpidual cakes
By: Bob Cody
"A serious favorite and chocolate extravaganza. "
- 7 (1 ounce) squares finely chopped bittersweet chocolate
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly spray 6 - 3 inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chopped chocolate and butter in a metal bowl. Set bowl above a saucepan of lightly simmering water and melt until completely smooth and even. Remove from heat and stir in eggs and yolks with a whisk. Lastly, stir in powdered sugar and flour.
- Bake in preheated oven for exactly 7 minutes. The cake may appear under-baked. Remove from oven and serve immediately.