Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 - 9" pie pan
"These pancakes have the maple syrup baked right inside of them! Add more if you really like maple syrup."
- 1 cup pancake/waffle mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup apple - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together pancake mix, milk and egg until blended. Set aside.
- .Pour melted butter in 9-inch pie plate. Place apple slices in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle cinnamon and pecans over apples and drizzle syrup over top. Pour batter over apples.
- .Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- Loosen edges and invert onto serving platter.
- Cut into wedges before serving.