How To Make a Chocolate Trifle: Chocolate Dessert Recipe
With a name like "Chocolate Passion Bowl", how could this treat be anything but decadent and delicious? It's also surprisingly easy to make. Michele McAdoo from the Kraft Kitchens shows how to make this layered chocolate dessert.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
Servings: 16 servings, about 2/3 cup each
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- baked 9-inch square brownie layer, cooled, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 5-1/2 cups)
- 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberries
Beat milk and pudding mixes with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
Place 1/2 of brownies in 2-qt. bowl; top with layers of 1/2 each pudding mixture, remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries. Repeat all layers.
- For something extra special, chop 2 chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars (2.07 oz. each). Assemble dessert as directed, topping each layer of raspberries with layer of 1/2 the chopped nougat bars.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (12 oz.) marble pound cake, cubed, for the baked brownie square and/or undrained thawed frozen raspberries for the fresh raspberries.