1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
sea salt, coarse or fine
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place the racks in the upper and lower third of the oven.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla on a low speed until well combined.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Flatten the mounds of cookie with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Sprinkle sea salt on top of the cookies.
5. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges, switching the positions of the pans halfway through baking.
6. Transfer the cookies off of the baking pan to the cooling rack. Repeat with the remaining cookie dough.
Time: about 30 minutes
Servings: about 2 dozen peanut butter cookies